Communications Specialist Cover Letter
Communications Specialists use media outlets to create and maintain a positive image of the organization they are representing. Typical Communications Specialist duties include writing press releases, organizing events, developing and implementing public relations campaigns, liaising with journalists, making recommendations to management, and handling crisis situations. They often are in charge for speaking on behalf of their organization.
Our collection of Communications Specialist example cover letters reveals the following vital qualifications for this job:
- Public relations expertise
- Excellent writing skills
- Presentation and public speaking abilities
- Tact and diplomacy
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Computer proficiency and online research skills
- Creativity and problem-solving orientation
- Stamina and being available to work long hours
A cover letter sample emphasizing comparable Communications Specialist skills is presented beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Communications Specialist Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Fulcher:
Upon review of your posting for a Communications Specialist, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume for your review. As an accomplished and enthusiastic communications professional with experience managing social media, marketing, and PR functions to promote corporate programs and services, I have much to offer New Bookworm in this position.
From developing collateral and building brand identities to overseeing social media content and managing community / media relations, I excel at generating effective and positive organizational exposure and enabling the success of dynamic marketing, PR, and internal communications campaigns. With persuasive communication skills to influence public and employee perceptions, along with my proven history of developing trusting and lasting relationships, I am prepared to substantially impact the success of your organization.
Highlights of my experience include the following…
- Writing and distributing newsletters, prepping executive spokespersons, producing website and blog content, spearheading social media content management, and attaining high-profile media coverage to communicate key messaging and initiatives.
- Deep knowledge of traditional and new media channels to accelerate promotional and brand messaging efforts; utilizing websites and blogs to expand communication vehicles.
- Consistently elevating corporate image through marketing events, promotional campaigns, and news and story content.
- Leveraging talents in presentation, event coordination / leadership, and community relationship building to accelerate communications efforts and organizational growth.
- Demonstrating outstanding verbal and written communication skills while thriving in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments.
With my skill in coordinating comprehensive communications programs—along with my ability to develop, write, and launch on-message materials to meet organizational goals—I am confident I will significantly benefit your team. I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Robert R. Faban
120 Vyse Street
10th May 2015
Dear Ms Graham,
This letter is to express my interest in your vacant position for a Marketing Specialist, which was recently advertised on the Dayjob.com website.
I am someone who can bring your campaigns to life and create a buzz around them that will really make them stand out.
I have a proven ability to engage with potential customers, educate them, and increase their interest level in specific products or services. I can be counted upon to work hard every day to exceed the expectations made of me, and am confident in my ability to give your clients the best ‘bang for their buck’. My key areas of expertise include, but are not limited to;
- Planning and executing lead generation campaigns to feed leads to a sales team.
- Handling multiple high level, time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Preparing professional presentations for client meetings.
With my current employer I work in a high-performance, fast-paced environment where things have to be done on time. I have been instrumental in the success of many marketing campaigns for them, and can provide you with commendations to back up my claims.
Aside from my technical competencies I consider myself a pro-active individual who always gets involved in everything that goes on around me.
Right now I am looking for a suitable position with a company that is seeking the best and most talented marketing people around. I know I can be a great asset to your company and look forward to discussing with you in person how I can contribute to your continued success. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview at your convenience.
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More Marketing Specialist cover letter examples
Marketing Specialist cover letter 1
Marketing Specialist cover letter 2
Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Online Marketing degree
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing training courses
Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Assistant CV sample
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Assistant resume
Marketing Coordinator resume
More Cover Letters
Cover letter examples